- Type: Industrial/Pneumatic/Extrusion
- Stick Size: Bulk Hot Melt or Slugs
PAM Buehnen HB 710 Extrusion Glue Gun Overview
This industrial extrusion glue gun from PAM Fastening is excellent. The HB 710 Extrusion glue gun has an adjustable operating temperature from 104°F-410°F. This glue gun has a 6.8 oz. melt tank, able to use bulk plugs, pillows, chips, and pellets. The HB 710 requires an air compressor for operation.
Bead Dispensing & Performance
The HB 710 model offers dot or bead application of adhesive in 43 mm diameter slugs or from granulate/pillows. Where very high melting capacities and rapid heating are required, the use of slugs is preferable. The HB 710 model can handle hot melt glue in the form of 43-mm diameter cartridges or as granulate. it's 6.8 oz melt tank may sound small, but the HB710 is capable of melting 7lbs per hour.
- adjustable operating temperature from 104°F-410°F
- comes standard with 1.5mm extrusion nozzle
- optional air service and tool stand features an integrated digital temperature display and controls
- Watts: 600 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 104°F-410°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Melt Tank: 6.8 oz.
- Melt Rate: 2.9 lbs/hr to 7 lbs/hr
- Integrated Digital Temperature Display & Controls
- Hot Melt: Pellets, Chips, Pillows and Slugs
- Pneumatically Assisted
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.