- Type: Low Odor | Fast Set | Packaging Stick
- Bonds: Cardboard | Corrugated | Coated Stock
- Temperature: Standard Temperature
- Stick Size: Available in 1/2" or 5/8" Stick Sizes
Infinity Melt CleanPack Hot Melt Overview
Infinity Melt CleanPack hot melt glue sticks are a metallocene based hot melt. Metallocene hot melt is different from traditional EVA in that it melts extremely clean and with almost no odor.
This type of packaging hot melt stick comes at a small price premium but if odor or bonding issues are causing issues in your packaging application, CleanPack is the solution. It offers a fast set time, strong initial tack and works great with cardboard, corrugated and coated stocks.
Applying CleanPack Hot Melt
Infinity CleanPack comes in both 1/2" and 5/8" stick sizes. It should be applied with a standard or adjustable temperature glue gun. We typically recommend adjustable temperature glue guns for packaging applications as this allows users to tweak the viscosity and set time.
- Cardboard and corrugated packaging
- Environments where low/no odor is required
- Difficult to bond packaging substrates
The Full Line of Infinity Packaging Hot Melt Sticks
- Infinity EconoPack low cost packaging glue sticks
- Infinity InfinityPack premium packaging glue sticks
- Infinity CleanPack clean burning, no odor packaging glue sticks
- Infinity FreezerPack freezer grade packaging glue sticks
- Application Temperature 350-375 F
- Viscosity @ 350 F 2,400 cps (+/- 200 cps)
- Softening Point 220 F
- Open Time Short
- Shelf Life 3 + years
- Form Hot Melt Glue Sticks
- Packaged 25 lbs per carton 1200 lbs per pallet
- product shipping boxes
The only kind of glue sticks to use!
No complaints. It sticks well and the sticks are a good size.
We use this product shipping boxes with michelman coating and it works very well.
We have been using this glue for a couple years now and it has worked perfectly on coated boxes.
Great product Great service
We have been using this product for a couple years now and it works perfect for our application. We ship live grass products and the boxes are covered with a water resistant coating. Once we began using this glue we have not had any problems with boxes coming open during shipping. Hotmelt.com ships the product to us quickly and the packages arrive in good condition.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.