Related Blog Posts
TEC Bond 430 High Performance Sprayable Hot Melt
- Quantity: 22 lb Carton
- 6 Minute Open Time When Sprayed
- Industry: Packaging & Product Assembly
- Options: 1 3/4" Hot Melt Slugs
- Color: Tan
- Part Number: 430-43-043-WEO-BX10-TEC
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 430 Hot Melt Overview
TEC Bond 430 high performance hot melt has a long open time and can be applied in both bead or spray form, however, it is most commonly sprayed. The open time leaves an aggressive adhesive surface for up to 6 minutes and is great for large surface areas and heat sensitive substrates.
This sprayable hot melt is ideal for packaging materials, foam, plastic and wood. This hot melt can also be used in bead form.
- Product Assembly
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full Power Adhesives line of TEC Bond hot melt glue sticks and bulk hot melt products. Please contact us if you have any questions about this glue stick or would like a quote on volume pricing.
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 430 Glue Slugs Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 198 glue slugs
TEC Bond 430 Specs
- Stick Size: 1.75" X 1.75" Slug (43mm)
- Carton Quantity: 22lbs
- Pallet Quantity: 1100 lbs (Contact for Bulk Pricing)
- Application Temperature: 350 Degrees F
- Softening Point: 221F
- Heat Resistance: 176F
- Open Time: Up to 6 Minutes