- View All Bulk Hot Melt Applicators
- Low Profile, Four Module Applicator
- Multiple Solenoid and RTD Options
- 3500 Cycles Per Minute
- For Use with Graco Invisipac HM25 or HM50
Graco InvisiPac GS35 Low Profile Four Module Applicator Overview
The Graco InvisiPac GS35 low profile, four module hot melt applicator is to be used in conjunction with the HM25 or HM50 tankless bulk hot melt systems to dispense char and plug free. This applicator was designed with a low profile to fit into tighter applications spaces.
Engineered for optimal control and with high speed and high temperature applications in mind.
The GS35 applicator module comes with a factory set spring that works across all pneumatic and fluid pressure ranges which means there is no need for fine adjustments.
GS35 Module Filter
This module filter was engineered to product the ball and seat from char and debris creating a clog free system.
The Manifold on the GS35 applicator traps residual char or debris which is then removed when the filter is changed. The manifold filter is placed in a heated zone which means no cold spots so you have consistent dispensing.
Finally, the manifold can be brought up to heat in 10 minutes
* Both the InvisiPac GS35 and GM100 Plug-Free applicator have 2 different RTD options:
1) Pt 100(385) is a Platinum 100 ohm RTD.
2) Ni 120 is a Nickel 120 ohm RTD.
The name plate on the applicator will list which one to pick on the delivery system. If you pick an incorrect selection, the applicator may not heat properly or it may be damaged. Remember to specify the type of RTD in use on the Display Module.
- Graco 24U033 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | 24 VDC
- Graco 24U034 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | 110 VAC
- Graco 24U035 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | None
- Graco 24U036 | RTD Ni 120 | 24 VDC
- Graco 24U037 | RTD Ni 120 | 110 VAC
- Graco 24U038 | RTD Ni120 | None
Graco GS35 Low Profile Quad Applicator Specs
- Overview: Air Open/Spring Close, Ball & Seat
- Speed: Greater than 3,500 cycles per minute
- Time to Temperature: Less than 10 minutes
- Maximum Working Fluid Pressure: 1500 psi / 103 bar / 10.3 MPa
- Operating Pneumatic Pressure Range: 40-80 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400 Degrees F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-122 Degrees F
- Solenoid Valve: 24 Vac or 110 Vac
- Electrical Service: 200-240 Vac
- Approvals: UL499, CSA88, CE, ISO 9001
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.