- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: General Assembly
- Options: 1/2" , 5/8 and 1 3/4" Glue Sticks
- Color: Clear
Power Adhesives TEC 213 Hot Melt Overview
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 213 is a clear general purpose, low cost hot melt that can be used in bonding a number of different materials like hard and soft woods, ceramics, rigid PVC and polystyrene.
This hot melt glue is also excellent when used on porous surfaces like foam and fabric. The TEC Bond 213 is available in a number of hot melt sticks sizes including 1/2", 3/4" and 1 3/4" hot melt slugs.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Power Adhesives TEC Bond hot melt glue sticks and bulk adhesives, contact us with any questions or to request volume pricing.
Power Adhesives TEC 213 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 12" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 12" is approximately 99 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Suggested application temperature: 380ºF
- Brookfield viscosity (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27: 6000cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point (ASTM E28): 195ºF
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3): 165ºF
- Open time: Long
- Low temperature flexibility (tg): 5ºF
We have used this product for years. Great product.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.