- Industry: Foundry Sand Cores & Casting
- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Options: 1/2" & 1 3/4" Glue Sticks
- Part Number: FoundryTEC 601
Foundry TEC 601 Sand Core Hot Melt Overview
Foundry TEC from Power Adhesives has been specifically formulated for foundries. The Foundry TEC 601 sand core hot melt is available in 1/2" glue sticks and 1 3/4" glue slugs. Foundry TEC 601 is perfect for fast setting bond joints.
We recommend using Foundry TEC 301 with a TEC 820 glue gun, TEC 3400 glue gun or TEC 6100 glue gun. This foundry sand core adhesive is perfect for cold processes like 'cold box', 'alpha set' and 'beta set'. Foundry TEC adhesives may also be used with 'warm box', 'hot box' and 'shell' just make sure to let these cool before applying the hot melt.
Power Adhesives Foundry TEC 601 Glue Slugs Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 12" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22lbs of glue slugs 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
If you have any questions regarding Foundry TEC please give us a call 877-933-3343.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.