- Quantity: 22lb Carton
- Industry: Bonding Metal/Plastic
- Options: 1/2", 5/8"
- Color: Clear
Ad Tech 271 Hot Melt Overview
* Please note, this product has been discontinued and replaced by Ad Tech 236.
Ad Tech 271 hot melt sticks excel at bonding metals and plastics. This hot glue stick offers superior shock resistance even at very low temperatures. To be used with high level product assembly and where a strong plastic or metal bond is required. Ad Tech 271 is great to use with glass & ceramics, electronics, metal, rigid vinyl, ABS, laminate, FRP, polycarbonate, acrylic, and in some situations wood, fabric, and polyethylene.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Ad Tech hot melt sticks, bulk hot melt, hot melt applicators, nozzles and accessories. Please, feel free to give our Adhesive Engineers a call with any questions on Ad Tech 271 glue sticks or other Ad Tech Products. Call us at 877-933-3343 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions or for volume pricing.
Ad Tech 271 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 396 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 233 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Softening point: 177°F (81°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), Centipoise: 8,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 580
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 256
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 397
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 74
- Heat resistance: 134°F (57°C)
- Open time (approx.), seconds: 35-50
ResourcesAd Tech 271 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.