- Quantity: 22lb Carton
- Industry: Product Assembly
- Options: 1/2" and 5/8" Sticks
- Color: Clear
Ad Tech 230 Hot Melt Stick Overview
Ad Tech 230 is a general purpose, production quality, clear hot melt glue stick that will bond many different substrates including, plastics, wood, fir and fabric. The 230 glue stick provides a medium working time of about 35 seconds and can be used for applications like product assembly and furniture making that require a clear, solid bond.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com offers a guaranteed low price on the Ad Tech 230 glue sticks. Questions? Contact us to speak with our Hot Melt Engineers to find the perfect product for your application, (877)933-3343. We carry the whole Ad Tech line of hot melt sticks, bulk hot melt, hot melt guns, nozzles and accessories.
Ad Tech 230 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 396 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 233 glue sticks
- Softening point: 190°F (87°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), Centipoise: 15,000
- Specific gravity: 0.96
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 660
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 161
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 547
- Adhesive tensile on polycarbonate, psi: 73
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 93
- Heat resistance: 150°F (66°C)
- Open time (approx.), seconds: 30-40
Been using it for years
Best Adhesive for Plastics
I glue multiple plastic products in an industrial level at my company. I have tried many other brands and types is this is hands down the best I have used.A consistently great product.
Questions about Ad Tech 230? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Brand||Ad Tech||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||15,000 cps||5,450 cps|
1" X 3"
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.