- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Electronic Assembly
- Options: 3M Sizes Q, TC, PG
- Features: UL 94 V-0 Rating
3M 3779 Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
The 3M Scotch Weld 3779 has high heat resistance and great bond strength. This hot melt is perfect for working with electronics and also has resistance to fuel and oil. The 3779 has good electrical properties for potting and wire tacking and carries an important UL 94 V-0 listing meaning it is self-extinguishing.
Scotch Weld 3779 comes in 3M stick sizes Q, PG, and TC, so make sure you are ordering the proper stick for your gun.
Please Note: 3M recently discontinued their hot melt applicators for Quadrack (Q) sticks. Check out the Infinity Bond Brute as a great dispensing alternative!
Shop Infinity Bond Brute for 5/8" and Quadrack glue sticks
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M hot melt adhesives, hot melt applicators and 3M repair parts. Please contact us (877) 933-3343 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for volume pricing.
3M 3779 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
- Bead Open Time: 25 Second
- Chemical Base: Polyamide
- Color: Amber
- Heat Resistance: 300 Degree Fahrenheit
- Heat Resistance Range: High
- Open Time Range: Short
|OEM Part Number||Option||Price|
|7000000888||5/8” Q Sticks - 11 LB Case||$648.00|
|7000000890||5/8” X 2” TC Sticks - 11 LB Case||$662.00|
|7100009192||1” X 3” PG Sticks - 22 LB Case||$1,143.00|
|7100022869||Bulk Hot Melt - 22 LB Case||$868.00|
Worked well for application.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.