Related Blog Posts
3M Scotch Weld 3779 Electronics Hot Melt
- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Electronic Assembly
- Options: 3M Sizes Q, TC, PG
- UL 94 V-0 Rating
3M 3779 Hot Melt Overview
The 3M Scotch Weld 3779 has high heat resistance and strength. This hot melt is perfect for working with electronics and also has resistance to fuel and oil. The 3779 has good electrical properties for potting and wire tacking and carries an important UL 94 V-0 listing meaning it is self-extinguishing.
Scotch Weld 3779 comes in 3M stick sizes Q, PG, and TC, so make sure you are ordering the proper stick for your gun.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M hot melt adhesives, hot melt applicators and 3M repair parts. Please contact us (877) 933-3343 or e-mail email@example.com with questions or for volume pricing.
3M 3779 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
3M 3779 Hot Melt Specifications
- Bead Open Time: 25 Second
- Chemical Base: Polyamide
- Color: Amber
- Heat Resistance: 300 Degree Fahrenheit
- Heat Resistance Range: High
- Open Time Range: Short