- Quantity: 11LB & 22 LB Cartons
- Industry: Plastic Bonding
- Options: 3M Size AE, TC, Q and PG
3M 3764 Hot Melt Overview
Plastic is a notoriously difficult substrate to bond which is why 3M formulated the 3M 3764 hot melt. This glue stick has an excellent bond to a wide range of plastics including polycarbonate, polyethylene and polypropylene.
3M 3764 is a clear glue stick and has good flexibility, even at low temperatures. This hot melt is available in 3M stick sizes AE, TC, Q and PG.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Because we are the 3M hot melt experts. We offer a low price guarantee and will help you choose the perfect hot melt, the first time. Contact us with any questions regarding your application.
3M 3764 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size AE 1/2" x 12" is approximately 150 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
- Base: EVA
- Colour: Clear
- Viscosity cP at 190°C: 6000
- FDA Accepted: Yes
- Delivery Rate for 25 x 73 mm (PG) slug: 55 seconds
- Ball and Ring Softening Point: 88°C
- Heat Resistance 60 °C
- Impact Resistance: 14 in/lbs at -18°C, 58 in/lbs at 22°C
- Peel Strength at 22°C: 23 N/10mm
- Shear Strength at 22°C: 2.7 MPa
- Tensile Strength at 22°C: 4.5 MPa
- Elongation: 625 %
- Bonding Range 3mm bead: 40 seconds
|7000000884||1” X 3” PG Sticks - 22 LB Case||$595.00|
|7000000885||1/2” AE Sticks - 11 LB Case||$287.00|
|7000000886||5/8” X 2” TC Sticks - 11 LB Case||$380.00|
|7000136621||Bulk Hot Melt - 22 LB Case||$280.00|
|7100008178||5/8” Q Sticks - 11 LB Case||$380.00|
Questions about 3M 3764? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Viscosity||6,000 cps||15,250 cps|
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.