- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Product Assmebly
- Options: 3M Sizes Q & PG
3M 3731 Hot Melt Overview
Need a hot melt to bond plastic? Look no further than the 3M 3731 glue stick available in Q and PG stick sizes. 3M 3731 is perfect for bonding polyethylene and polypropylene, both difficult substrates with any other glue stick.
3M 3731 is a tan hot melt that is dispensed at standard temperature through a Polygun EC, TC with Quadrack or PG II.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Because we are the hot melt experts. Get it right the first time, contact one of our adhesive engineers to find the perfect 3M product to fit your needs and budget.
3M 3731 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks (PG is special order, call for lead time)
- Color: Light Tan
- Specific Gravity: .92
- Flash Point (C.O.C.): 525°F (273°C)
- Viscosity @ 375°F (191°C): 12,000 cps
- Ball & Ring: 315°F (157°C)
- Bonding Range - 1/8" Bead (sec.): 25-30 seconds
- Impact Resistance (Inch lbs @ 72°F): 80
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.