- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Wood & Assembly Hot Melt | Clear
- Options: 3M Sizes AE, TC, PG, Q
3M 3792LM Hot Melt Overview
3M 3792LM is a low temperature hot melt glue stick, part of 3M's popular Scotch Weld product line. 3792LM is an excellent general purpose hot melt providing great bonds to wood, coated papers and a variety of plastics.
Because it is low temperature hot melt, 3792LM is also a good option for heat sensitive substrates that may be damaged when using standard temperature adhesives.
3M 3792LM is available in all of the 3M stick sizes including AE, TC, Q and PG. Be sure to use a 3M low temperature hot melt gun when dispensing this adhesive.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Because we are the 3M hot melt experts and we also offer a low price guarantee on the 3M 3792LM glue sticks. Questions? Contact one of our adhesive engineers to find the perfect product for your application.
3M 3792LM Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size AE 1/2" x 12" is approximately 150 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
- Bead Open Time: 50 Second
- Chemical Base: Etylene Vinyl Acetate
- Color: Clear
- Heat Resistance: 140 Degree Fahrenheit
- Heat Resistance Range: Low
- Open Time Range: Medium
|7000000880||5/8” Q Sticks - 11 LB Case||$279.00|
|7000121341||5/8” X 2” TC Sticks - 11 LB Case||$279.00|
|7100020424||1” X 3” PG Sticks - 22 LB Case||$471.00|
|7100042234||1/2” AE Sticks - 11 LB Case||$227.00|
Product was delivered on time and exactly what we extpected.
3M Glue stick
Works well, as described
Questions about 3M 3792LM? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Application Temperature||250 to 270°F||265-350°F|
|Softening Point||178 °F||190°F|
|Viscosity||10,500 cps @ 250°F||10,450 cps|
|Size||1/2" x 12" (AE)|
5/8" x 2" (TC)
5/8" x 8" (Q)
1" x 3" (PG)
5/8" X 2"
1" X 3"
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.