- Quantity: 5 Gallon Pail (45 LBS) - Call for Drum Pricing
- Industry: Edgebanding | Laminating
- Features: Water Resistant | Self Crosslinking
- Contact Us with Questions or for Bulk Pricing
About Jowacoll 107.50 Water Based Adhesive
Jowat Jowacoll 107.50 is a water resistant, pre-catalyzed Type II water based adhesive. It is often used for KA edgebanding, general assembly and assembly of windows and furniture that will end up in humid/moist environments like bathrooms and kitchens.
107.50 is a self-crosslinking PVAc adhesive with excellent bond strength. We do recommend caution when using with veneer in flat press applications as it can cause discoloration.
Jowacoll 107.50 Features
- Highly water resistant
- Self-crosslinking PVAc adhesive
- For edgebanding, woodworking and assembly
Jowacol 107.50 Specifications
- Open Time: 6-8 minutes
- Pressing Time: 10-15 minutes
- Pressure: 30 psi minimum
- Viscosity: 6,000 (Brookfield)
- Density: 9.1 lbs/Gal
- Solids: 50%
- pH Value: 3
- Color: White/translucent with UV indicator
ResourcesData Sheets and Brochures
This is a great product.
Very easy to use.
Spread easy, easy cleanup. Repeat purchaser, we like it!
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.