- Quantity: 5 Gallon Pail (45 LBS) - Call for Drum Pricing
- Industry: Edgebanding | Laminating
- Features: Primer for HPL Before Bonding
- Contact Us with Questions or for Bulk Pricing
About Jowacoll 103.40 Water Based Adhesive
Jowat Jowacol 103.40 (10340) is a water based PVAc adhesive that has a number of uses including general assembly, laminating HPL and cold press applications. 103.40 has is a low viscosity cold glue with a medium to fast open time allowing it to penetrate wood substrates well.
Jowacoll 103.40 Features
- Low viscosity
- Medium/Fast open time
- For woodworking, general assembly and lamination of HPL
Jowacol 103.40 Specifications
- Glue Thickness: 3-6 mil wet = 10-16 g/sqft
- Open Time: 8-10 minutes
- Pressing Time: 15-40 minutes
- Pressure: 30 psi minimum
- Viscosity: 12,000 (Brookfield)
- Density: 9.1 lbs/Gal
- Solids: 50%
- pH Value: 4-5
- Color: White/opaque
ResourcesData Sheets and Brochures
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.