- Features: General Purpose | Rubbers & Plastics
- Use: General | Product Assembly | Repair
- Contact Us with Questions
Rubber and Plastic Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Overview
This rubber and plastic bonding cyanoacrylate is a great general purpose adhesive that meets a wide range of bonding needs. It will create strong, permanent bonds to non-porous substrates including most plastics and rubbers as well as many metal and ceramic surfaces.
The Infinity RP Series (rubber and plastic) comes in a range of viscosities and sizes to meet the needs of different applications.
- Product assembly and manufacturing
- A true general purpose work horse
- General bonding and repair
Cyanoacrylate Viscosity Comparison
- 1-5 cps: similar to water
- 100-200 cps: similar to tomato juice
- 800-1000 cps: similar to motor oil
- 1500-2000 cps: similar to honey
- 4000+: similar to mayonnaise
- super glue
Super glue for rubber
Its awesome ...bonds quickly...way better than regular everyday super glue. I use on everything. Where have you been all my life?
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.