- Features: Super Fast Set | Difficult Surfaces
- Use: General | Product Assembly | Repair
- Contact Us with Questions
Surface Insensitive Cyanoacrylate Overview
This cyanoacrylate offers an exceptionally fast cure speed and is perfect for bonding difficult substrates and acidic surfaces. It works well with wood, PVC, substrates that contain plasticizers, certain types of EPDM, etc. This Cyanoacrylate super glue is easy to use and bonds almost anything.
The Infinity Bond CA 100 SI surface insensitive cyanoacrylate is a low to medium viscosity and available in 20 Gram, 2 Ounce and 1 LB bottle sizes.
* Additional viscosities and bottle sizes available upon request.
- Product assembly and manufacturing
- Difficult to bond surfaces
- General bonding and repair
Cyanoacrylate Viscosity Comparison
This Cyanoacrylate is 100 cps. Compare viscosities below.
- 1-5 cps: similar to water
- 100-200 cps: similar to tomato juice
- 800-1000 cps: similar to motor oil
- 1500-2000 cps: similar to honey
- 4000+: similar to mayonnaise
Two thumbs up!
Always great service and products from HotMelt.
Super superglue, not good for filling in gaps
I bought this glue to work on a bone/skull art project and it worked faultlessly for solidifying the teeth in place, no discoloration or obvious signs of glue, perfectly invisible, but apparently I’m going to have to be more creative in order to reattach the horns that were broken off and have a slight gap when put in place. Not the glues fault, just my expectations were a little unrealistic. All in all. A fantastic product!
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.