- Features: Medical Grade | USP Class VI Certification
- Use: Medical Device Manufacturing | Product Assembly
- Contact Us with Questions
Medical Grade Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Overview
The medical-grade cyanoacrylate MG Series by Infinity Bond meets the biocompatibility standards for ISO 10993 and USP Class VI and is compatible with most sterilization methods. Medical devices that utilize the MG Series cyanoacrylate include catheters, surgical tools, and more.
This super glue bonds to plastics, metals, rubbers, and a wide range of other substrates giving a strong, permanent bond.
* Additional sizes and viscosities available upon request.
Cyanoacrylate Viscosity Comparison
- 1-5 cps: similar to water
- 100-200 cps: similar to tomato juice
800-1000 cps: similar to motor oil
- 1500-2000 cps: similar to honey
- 4000+: similar to mayonnaise
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.