- Features: Bonds Metal-to-Metal or Metal to Other
- Use: Manufacturing | Product Assembly | Repair
- Contact Us with Questions
Metal Bonding Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Overview
The Metal Bonding cyanoacrylate from Infinity Bond was formulated specifically for bonding a wide range of metal substrates. It has excellent aging and weathering characteristics and provides a strong, permanent bond.
The M Series metal bonding super glue is fast setting, making a strong initial bond in just seconds. It is perfect for bonding metal to itself and metal to other porous or non-porous substrates.
- Product assembly and manufacturing
- Bonding metal to metal or metal to other substrates
- General bonding and repair
Cyanoacrylate Viscosity Comparison
- 1-5 cps: similar to water
- 100-200 cps: similar to tomato juice
- 800-1000 cps: similar to motor oil
- 1500-2000 cps: similar to honey
- 4000+: similar to mayonnaise
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.