- Industry: Packaging/Carton Sealing
- Options: 1/2", 5/8", 5/8" x 8" Q, 3/4", 1" x 3" & 1 3/4"
- Color: Tan
Surebonder 701 Packaging Hot Melt Stick Overview
701 packaging and carton sealing hot melt is perfect for sealing medium to large cartons. These Surebonder packaging hot melt sticks will bond to most porous materials including wood. FPC Surebonders' 701 formula has a fast set time of 10-15 seconds.
JUNE 2015: We are excited to announce a new size for Surebonder's 701 formula - 5/8" x 8" Ribbed Hot Melt Sticks. Formally, this 5/8" glue stick with ridges was only available from 3M®.
Surebonder 701 ribbed hot melt sticks come in an 11 lb. carton. These ribbed hot melt sticks can be used with your 3M® Polygun TC with Quadrack or Polygun EC.
Please Note: 3M recently discontinued their hot melt applicators for Quadrack (Q) sticks. Check out the Infinity Bond Brute as a great dispensing alternative!
Shop Infinity Bond Brute for 5/8" and Quadrack glue sticks
Surebonder 701 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 4" is approximately 1,125 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 450 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 15" is approximately 300 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 2" is approximately 1,1960 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 8" Q (Ribbed Glue Stick) is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 265 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 3/4" x 2 1/2" is approximately 875 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 3/4" x 10" is approximately 158 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 1" x 3" is approximately 420 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 280 glue sticks
- Softening Point: 196°F. (91°C.)
- Working Time: 15 seconds
- Viscosity / Centipoises: 5,000 @ 375°F
- Color: Tan
- FDA Food Packaging Approval: #21CFR175.105
- Shape: Varies
- Pounds per case: Varies
- Temperature of Glue Gun: High Temperature
Hotmelt's Surebonder 701 works great
This product works great, and customer service has been very helpful
Excellent Service and product - would recommend
Purchased Surebonder 701 glue sticks specifically for gluing up moving boxes. Initial tests using scrap pieces performed no better than samples prepared using 25 year old glue sticks from Sears heated using an old 40W glue gun. Surfaces were prepped by vacuum cleaner to remove any surface dust. 701 was applied using a new Surebonder Pro2 glue gun and 102 Block 5-Hole Nozzle. Both sample groups split along the glue line, not in the cardboard.
Works well fast setting
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.