- Type: Aggressive Bond | Long Open Time
- Bonds: Foam/Fabric | Wood | General
- Temperature: Variable Temperature (High/Low)
- Stick Size: Available in 1/2", 5/8", 5/8" X 2" (TC), 1" X 3" (PG) Sticks
Infinity SuperTAC 44 Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
Infinity SuperTAC 44 is an aggressive hot melt glue stick that bonds well to wood, fabric, plastics and even light gauge metals. What makes SuperTAC 44 unique is it can be applied with a low temperature glue gun for shorter open times and a high temperature glue gun to achieve longer open times.
Because SuperTAC 44 can be applied at a wide temperature range, it makes a great glue stick for sensitive substrates (fabric, paper, foam) at lower temperatures. On the other hand, if you have an application that requires a longer open time, it can be applied at a higher temperature giving the user additional time to adjust materials being bonded.
* Infinity SuperTAC 44 was previously Infinity IM-440.
Applying SuperTAC 44
We recommend an adjustable temperature hot melt gun when using SuperTAC 44. This will allow users to fine tune the thickness of the adhesive and the open time. This is one of the only hot melt formulations that can be applied at both a low and high temperature.
SuperTAC 44 Important Features
- Can be applied at low and high temperatures
- Long open time and low melt point
- Nearly clear, translucent color
- Aggressive bond strength
- Works on wide range of substrates
- Medium/high viscosity
Great for bonding:
- Foam and fabric
- Metals, plastics and vinyl
SuperTAC 44 Compares To or Outperforms:
- Surebonder 725
- TEC Bond 246
- 3M 3783
- Ad Tech 280
- Application Temperature: 265-350°
- Viscosity at 350F: 10,450
- Melt Point: 190 F
- Set Speed: Medium/Slow
- Stick Sizes: 1/2" (12mm), 5/8" (15mm), 5/8" X 2" (TC), 1" X 3" (PG)
- Color: Translucent/Off-White
- melt sticks
- production shop
Fantastic product. Does a great job
Great All-In-One Glue Stick
My team and I have been very pleased with the SuperTAC 44 hot melt sticks. We now use them on most all of our applications.
We are a high production shop and if we need to wait for the hot glue to dry - we lose critical minutes. SuperTAC 44 melts quickly and sets up in seconds - highly recommend it
Questions about Infinity SuperTAC 44? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.