- Type: APAO | Sprayable
- Bonds: Perfect for Wood, Foam or Fabric
- Temperature: Standard Temperature
- Stick Size: Available in 1/2" or 5/8" Stick Sizes
Overview of Infinity Bond SprayMelt 70 APAO Hot Melt
The Infinity Bond SprayMelt 70 APAO adhesive is optimized for both bead and spray dispensing. It has a 3 minute open time for spray applications (7 minutes for bead applications). The Infinity Bond SprayMelt 70 is a great low viscosity formula with a long open time for wood, foam and fabric.
Works Well With
A Little More About APAO Hot Melt
APAO hot melts provide a number of unique characteristics that make them extremely useful and adaptable to a huge number of applications.They are able to provide a significantly longer open time than traditional hot melts, are low cost, have exceptional temperature resistance and can be extruded or sprayed.
APAO can often be used to replace much more expensive adhesives like polyamide hot melts therefore offering exceptional savings.
- Type: Hot Melt Adhesive
- Viscosity: 3000 cps @ 375°F
- Open Time: Up to 7 minutes (bead), up to 3 minutes (spray)
- R&B Softening Point: 200°F
- Tensile Strength: MPA - 2.42, PSI - 3.50
- Color: Off-white
- Odor: Slight
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Flash Point: Above 450°F
- Application Temperature: 350°F to 375°F
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.