- Quantity: 25lb Carton
- Industry: Packaging
- Options: 1/2"
- Color: Tan
Ad Tech 645 Hot Melt Overview
Need superior carton closing? Well, Ad Tech's 645 hot melt was formulated for just that. It's a high output low viscosity adhesive. Ad tech 645 also has excellent wetting and sets rapidly under compression. This packaging formula works for bonding paper and cardboard.
Why Buy From Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com offers a low price guarantee on the Ad Tech 962 glue sticks and all of the Ad Tech hot melt products, guns and accessories. We stock most items and can usually ship same day. Questions? Contact one of our hot melt experts to find the perfect product for your application.
Ad Tech 645 Quantity Breakdown
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 25 LB Box = Approx 450 Glue Sticks
- Softening Point 230°F (114°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 1,100 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 725 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 179 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 55 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 97 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 160°F (71°C) AdTech
- Compression set time (seconds) 1-3 AdTech
Questions about Ad Tech 645? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Brand||Ad Tech||Infinity Bond|
|Application Temperature||350°F||340ºF to 375ºF|
|Softening Point||230°F||230ºF - 240ºF|
|Viscosity||1,100 cps||1,100 cps|
|Size||1/2"||1/2" x 10"
1/2" x 15"
5/8" x 8"
1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
1" x 3"
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.