- Quantity: 11 LB Cartons
- Industry: Woodworking | Sand Cores
- Stick Size: Available in AE, TC, Q and PG Sizes
3M 3738 Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
3M 3738 is a unique hot melt stick formulation. This glue stick offers an exceptional, high delivery rate and is often used in the foundry industry for sand cores. This adhesive is a versatile hot melt allowing it to be used with a variety of substrates including wood, corrugated, some plastics and chipboard.
3M 3738 is a standard temperature hot melt available in AE, TC, Q and PG stick sizes.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Because we are the premier 3M hot melt experts. It also helps that we offer a low price guarantee. Questions? Contact one of our adhesive engineers to find the perfect product on the first try.
3M 3738 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size AE 1/2" x 12" is approximately 150 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
- Bead Open Time: 50 Second
- Chemical Base: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Color: Tan
- Heat Resistance: 130 Degree Fahrenheit
- Heat Resistance Range: Low
- Open Time Range: Medium
|7100008738||5/8" Q Sticks - 11 LB Case||$269.00|
|7100009196||5/8" X 2" TC Sticks - 11 LB Case||$265.00|
|7100020456||1" X 3" PG Sticks - 22 LB Case||$458.00|
|7100023046||1/2" AE Sticks - 11 LB Case||$230.00|
glue sticks are great
Everything went as I was told. Very happy with this product and sale.
glue sticks are great
Overall experience is good, we like the glue
it was what I needed
Questions about 3M 3738? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Viscosity||2,875 @ 375 °F||2,100 cps|
|Size||1/2" x 12" (AE)|
5/8" x 2" (TC)
5/8" x 8" (Q)
1" x 3" (PG)
1" X 3"
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.