- Quantity: Case of 5 Cartridges or 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Woodworking | General Assembly
- Features: Short Open Time
- Applicator: 3M Standard Temp Applicator
3M EZ 250030 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M Easy 250 PUR (250030) is a high viscosity polyurethane hot melt with a fast 30 second set time and 60 second open time. The fast set time is excellent for bonding many plastics including polystyrene and polyacrylic.
The 3M 250030 PUR is applied at a standard PUR temperature of 250 Degrees F. This is a good product for light product assembly and general purpose use.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Polyurethane (PUR) hot melt and adhesive products. Please contact us with any questions about the PUR 250030 or any of the 3M products.
3M EZ 250030 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow
All 3M Easy 250 PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- Adhesive Type Urethane
- Application Method Extruded from hand held or bench mounted applicators
- Brand Scotch-Weld
- Color White/Off-White
- Consumer Label No
- Full Cure 24 Hour
- Hardness 50 Shore D
- Industries Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Furniture, General Industrial, Military & Government, Packaging, Retail, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking
- Product Form Cartridge
- Set Time 15-30 Second
- Shelf Life in Months (from date of manufacture) 12
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate) 100 Percent
- Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature (Celsius) 16 to 27 °C
- Substrate 1 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrate 2 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrates Glass, Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Wood
- Volume 0.1 gal
Questions about 3M PUR EZ250030? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||PUR Hot Melt||PUR Hot Melt|
|Open Time||2 minutes||30 seconds|
|Set Time||15 - 30 seconds||30 seconds|
|Application Temperature||235F to 275F||245F to 285F|
|Viscosity||13,000 cps||15,000 - 25,000 cps|
|Size||10 oz cartridge|
5 gal pail
|10 oz cartridge
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.