3M TE200 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M TE200 polyurethane PUR hot melt has a long 120 second set time and creates strong, permanent bonds that are plasticizer resistant. The TE200 has great impact resistant characteristics and bonds wood, plastics, metals and glass.
PUR hot melts are becoming increasingly popular in the woodworking and product assembly industries because of their superior bond strength and ability to be applied at a lower temperature thus working better with sensitive substrates.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Scotch Weld Polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesives and applicators. Please contact us with any questions about the 3M TE200 PUR or any of the 3M products.
3M TE200 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow (nozzle retrofit required)
All 3M TS and TE PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- 3M PUR TE015
- 3M PUR TE030
- 3M PUR TE031
- 3M PUR TE040
- 3M PUR TE100
- 3M PUR TE200
- 3M PUR TS2115HGS
- 3M PUR TS230
- 120 seconds set time
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood and many plastics
- 100% solids formula with no VOCs
- Low viscosity for very thin bond lines or for covering large surfaces
- 4 minute open time for joining parts together
- Contains UV dye to easily inspect the bond line with a black light
- Creates very thin bond lines (0.001" to 0.003") on wood
- One component adhesive for easy application with no mixing or guesswork
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles
Questions about 3M TE200? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|PUR Hot Melt
|PUR Hot Melt
|3 - 3.5 minutes
|3 - 4.5 minutes
|235F to 275F
|230F to 270F
|6,500 - 13,000 cps
|10 oz cartridge
2 kg slug
|50 gram cartridge
10 oz cartridge
2 kg slug
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.