3M EZ250015 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M 250015 Polyurethane (PUR) Hot Melt is a woodworking adhesive with a 15 second set time and excellent bond for wood and select plastics. It has a 90 second open time and is applied at 250 Degrees F.
PUR hot melts are becoming increasingly popular in the woodworking and product assembly industries because of their superior bond strength and ability to be applied at a lower temperature thus working better with sensitive substrates.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Scotch Weld Polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesives and applicators. Please contact us with any questions about the 3M 250015 PUR or any of the 3M products.
3M EZ 250015 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow
All 3M Easy 250 PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- Adhesive Type Urethane
- Application Method Extruded from hand held or bench mounted applicators
- Brand Scotch-Weld
- Color White/Off-White
- Consumer Label No
- Full Cure 24 Hour
- Hardness 65 Shore D
- Industries Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Furniture, General Industrial, Military & Government, Packaging, Retail, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking
- Product Form Cartridge
- Set Time 15-30 Second
- Shelf Life in Months (from date of manufacture) 12
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate) 100 Percent
- Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature (Celsius) 16 to 27 °C
- Substrate 1 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrate 2 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrates Glass, Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Wood
- Volume 0.1 gal
Questions about 3M PUR EZ250015? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||PUR Hot Melt||PUR Hot Melt|
|Open Time||90 seconds||30 seconds|
|Set Time||15 - 30 seconds||30 seconds|
|Application Temperature||235F to 275F||245F to 285F|
|Viscosity||7,000 cps||15,000 - 25,000 cps|
|Size||10 oz cartridge|
5 gal pail
|10 oz cartridge
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.