- Industry: Product and Filter Assembly
- Features: 60 Second Open Time | Great Temp Resistance
- Sample Case - Contact Us for Bulk Pricing
About Rextac RT2535 APAO
35 lb Sample Case - Contact Us for Bulk Pricing
The Rextac RT2535 is an APAO bulk hot melt with medium to low viscosity and a medium open time of about 60 seconds. The RT2535 is often used in product assembly applications because of its high initial tack and overall strength. It offers a exceptional thermal stability and has a low tensile strength.
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin (APAO) Hot Melt
APAO hot melts provide a number of unique characteristics that make them extremely useful and adaptable to a huge number of applications. They are able to provide a significantly longer open time than traditional hot melts, are low cost, have exceptional temperature resistance and can be extruded or sprayed.
APAO can often be used to replace much more expensive adhesives like polyamide hot melts therefore offering exceptional savings.
Common Applications for RT2535
- Battery Assembly
- Mattress Assembly
- Furniture and Upholstery
- HVAC and Filter Manufacturing
- Wire and Cable Flooding
Features of RT2535
- Bonds PE/PP/PU Foam, Fabric and Wood
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Very Low Cold Resistance
- Medium Open Time
- FDA Compliant for Indirect Food Contact
- Properties: High Ethylene Copolymer
- Viscosity: 3500 cps at 375 F
- Needle Pen: 45
- Softening Point: 270 F
- Glass Transition: -35 F
- Open Time: 60 Seconds
- Solid Density: .086 g/cc
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.