- Features: Basic Hot Melt Roll Coater
- Sizes: 6" and 12" Sizes
- Contact Us with Questions or for Customizations
Reliable, Entry Level Benchtop Hot Melt Roll Coater
Th Basic Roll hot melt roll coater is a simple to use, industrial applicator perfect for covering large surfaces. The Basic Roll Series comes in 6" and 12" options, both of which carry a lighted on/off switch, motor start/stop button and temperature control
The Basic Roll Series, like the Hot Roll Series hot melt roll coaters, have a built-in electronic circuit to prevent the motor from running before the hot melt has been brought up to temperature. This unit is extremely easy to use. Simply plug it into any standard 120V outlet, set the temperature and bring it up to heat. After that, it's time to get your glue on!
Difference Between the Basic Roll and Hot Roll Series
This Basic Roll Series differs from the Hot Roll Series in that the Hot Roll Series has an improved drive and temperature control package. Both the Basic and Hot Roll Series use the same reservoir.
Hot melt roll coaters are a great way to evenly apply hot melt across a wide surface. This adhesive can be pressure sensitive, fugitive or even more traditional hot melt formulations.
* Customizations are available and questions welcome - contact us for details.
- Knurled Roll - Available Upon Request
- 6”: 40 lbs. (18 kilo.)
- 12”: 50 lbs. (22 kilo.)
- 6”: 18”x12”x8” (46x30x20 cm.)
- 12”: 30”x12”x8” (60x30x20 cm.)
- 6”: 82 cu. in. (208 cu. cm.)
- 12”: 165 cu. in. (419 cu. cm.)
- Temperature range: Ambient- 400 F (204 C)
- Power supply: All Basic Rolls are 120 V.
hot melt for spain
hello I need price and technical specifications, thanks Marcos
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.