- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
3M RP16 VHB Tape Overview
3M RP16 is a gray double-coated acrylic foam tape, with a thickness of 0.016 inch (0.4 mm), and is engineered with a paper liner for added convenience. The tape's multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on either side ensures a secure bond with a wide spectrum of high and medium surface energy substrates, such as metals, glass, and an extensive range of paints and plastics. Thanks to its conformable foam, it maintains excellent contact between substrates, even if they slightly differ.
Additional Information & Details
- Provides an efficient, high-strength bonding solution for long-term durability.
- Ensures a smooth finish with its virtually invisible fastening feature, eliminating the need for mechanical fasteners.
- The gray, 0.016 in (0.4 mm) tape utilizes a multi-purpose adhesive and a flexible acrylic foam core for versatile applications.
- Offers a lasting seal against water and moisture, negating the need for drilling, grinding, or cleanup.
- The pressure-sensitive adhesive allows immediate handling strength, enabling the use of lighter, thinner, and diverse materials.
Questions about 3M RP16? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.