Loctite™ Super Glue Equivalents Overview and Guide
Loctite™ offers exceptional super glue products but you are usually paying an arm and a leg for the Loctite™ name brand. Try lowering your cost by using a Loctite™ super glue equivalents that meets the exact same specs and performance standards as the Loctite brand. Hotmelt.com carries Infinity Bond super glue products, a made in America brand guaranteed to meet or exceed their Loctite equivalents.
What's a MIL SPEC?
MIL SPECS are a document that describes the technical requirements for purchased material that is military unique or substantially modified commercial items. MIL SPECS are how super glue brands like Loctite™ and Infinity Bond can compare their products and find equivalents. For example MIL SPECS A46050 C is specific to Cyanoacrylate, and under the MIL SPECS there is Type and Class. MIL SPECS A46050 C Type I refers to a Methyl Base and Type II references a Ethyl Base Cyanoacrylate. Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 refer to the different viscosity levels of the Cyanocrylates.
Why So Inexpensive?
Infinity Bond is well known for their industrial super glues. These quality super glues are more cost effective than big brand name super glue like Loctite™. Loctite™ carries excellent products, but is a very large company. Even the everyday 'Joe' has heard of the Loctite™ brand name, why is that? Because they spend major bucks on advertising and marketing, and has higher operating costs. Whereas Infinity Bond spends less time marketing their products and more time developing and producing affordable Cyanoacrylate Super Glues for industrial applications.
Loctite Super Glues With Their Infinity Bond Equivalents
Looking for the same quality super glue product at a lower cost? Infinity Bond makes a variety of super glues that come in a wide range of formulas and different viscosities. We have put together a short list of comparable products between Infinity Bond and Loctite™.
Rubber and Plastics Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 5 (Viscosity 5 cps) to Loctite™ 420 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 30 (Viscosity 30 cps) to Loctite™ 495 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 45 (Viscosity 45 cps) to Loctite™ 404 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 100 (Viscosity 100 cps) to Loctite™ 414 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 500 (Viscosity 500 cps) to Loctite™ 447 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 1000 (Viscosity 1000 cps) to Loctite™ 498 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 1500 (Viscosity 1500 cps) to Loctite™ 416 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 2400 (Viscosity 2400 cps) to Loctite™ 422 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity RP 4000 (Viscosity 4000 cps) to Loctite™ 411 Super Glue
Metal Super Glue
- Compare Infinity M 5 (Viscosity 5 cps) to Loctite™ 493 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity M 60 (Viscosity 60 cps) to Loctite™ 430 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity M 100 (Viscosity 100 cps) to Loctite™ 496 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity M 1000 (Viscosity 1000 cps) to Loctite™ 415 Super Glue
Surface Insensitive Super Glue
- Compare Infinity SI 5 (Viscosity 5 cps) to Loctite™ 406 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity SI 120 (Viscosity 120 cps) to Loctite™ 401 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity SI 500 (Viscosity 500 cps) to Loctite™ 447 Super Glue
- Compare Infinity SI GEL to Loctite™ 454 Super Glue
**The product names on this website are for identification purposes only.
If you have any questions, feel free to call 877.933.3343 or contact us here.