PG Hot Melt Slug (1" X 3") Overview
The 1" by 3" glue stick (also known as the PG glue stick) was created by 3M for use with their Polygun PG II. There are currently no other glue guns that utilize the 1 inch stick size but because of how wildly popular the 3M PG II has been (along with how long it has been around) the 1" X 3" glue stick is in great demand.
Because of this demand, manufacturers like Surebonder, Ad Tech and Infinity have also created formulations in the PG size. In this article, we will lay out all of the options you have when using 1 inch by 3 inch glue sticks.
AdTech 1" X 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Ad Tech 610 Packaging Hot Melt
- Ad Tech Low Temp Carton Closing Hot Melt
- Ad Tech Extended Working Time Hot Melt
- Ad Tech 235 General Purpose Hot Melt
3M 1" X 3" PG Glue Sticks
- 3M Scotch Weld 3792
- 3M Scotch Weld 3764 Plastics Hot Melt
- 3M Scotch Weld Electronics Hot Melt
- 3M 3792LM Wood and Assembly Hot Melt
Surebonder 1" X 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Surebonder 725 All Temp Glue Sticks
- Surebonder 701 Packaging Glue Sticks
- Surebonder 735 High Strength Glue Sticks
Infinity 1" X 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Infinity WoodTAC
- Most Infinity Formulations Offer 1" X 3" size option.