- Type: Light Duty/Craft
- Stick Size: 1/2" (12mm) Hot Melt Sticks
Surebonder PRO2-100L Low Temp Glue Gun Overview
This low temperature, medium duty industrial glue gun offers a fantastic value for the money.
The PRO2-100L outputs about 2.5 pounds of hot melt per hour. This 100 watt glue gun features solid state positive temperature control (PTC) heaters.
Surebonder PRO2-100L Design
The Suerbonder PRO2-100L glue gun features a 4 finger trigger making is easy to use for extended periods of time. Also, making this glue gun more user friendly is it's on/off switch, which allows you to leave your glue gun plugged in when not in use.
Surebonder glue guns also come with a double insulated ground power cord to increase your safety. Easily change your Surebonder PRO2-100L insulated nozzle to other offered insulated nozzles.
Surebonder PRO2-100L Accessories
- "T" Carpet Nozzle #6032
- Block (Ribbon) Nozzle #102
- .053" Flat Extention Nozzle #103F
- .125" Round Extention Nozzle #103R
- .080" Needle Extention Nozzle #103N
- .160" Check Valve #101
- .125" Cap Nozzle #103CS-125
- .090" Cap Nozzle #103CS-90
- .076" Cap #103CS-076
**All nozzles must use check valve #101
- High Temperature: 250 °F (121°C)
- Watts Volts: 100 Watts, 120 Volts
- Glue Stick Diameter: Regular 7/16" .443" (11.3mm)
- Glue Stick Length: 4", 10" & 15" (101.6mm, 254mm, 381mm)
- UPC #: 018239354726
- Glue Gun Weight: 1.35 pounds
ResourcesBrochures and User Guides
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.