- Works With: Surebonder PRO Series Guns
- Nozzle Type: Check Valve Assembly
- Brand: Surebonder
Surebonder 101 Check Valve Assembly Overview
The Surebonder 101 check valve assembly is used to attach all of the Surebonder nozzle types. This part helps the PRO Series glue guns from running or dripping and secures the various nozzles tightly to the gun.
Helpful hint! If your Surebonder glue gun seems to be dripping excessively, you may have a worn out check valve nozzle assembly. This can easily be replaced but be sure to warm up the gun before replacing.
Surebonder Check Valve Nozzle Works With
- Surebonder PRO2-100 Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO2-100L Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO8000A Glue Gun
- * Surebonder PRO9000A Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO9700A Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO2-220 Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO2-220HT Glue Gun
- * Surebonder PRO2-400 Glue Gun
- * Surebonder PRO2-450 Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO450 Glue Gun
- Surebonder PRO600 Glue Gun
- * Surebonder PRO700 Glue Gun
* Discontinued glue guns
- glue plugs
- nozzle check valves
Surebonder 101 Nozzle Assembly Check Valve
Works as intended.
The nozzle check valves that I purchased from Hotmelt were exactly what I needed and the product works flawlessly in all of my industrial glue guns. The 708 glue plugs that I also purchase is the best for my workroom and I can't run my shop without it. Thanks Hotmelt!
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.