- Quantity: CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: Freezer Grade Food Packaging | High Speed Packaging | Semi-Automated Packaging
- Features: Optimized for Hot Melt Stitching and Dotting
- Brand: Infinity Bond
Low Temp Freezer Grade Metallocene Hot Melt Formulated for Stitching and Dotting Applications
Infinity Bond superDot 305 is a low temperature, freezer grade hot melt that was formulated for superior performance in hot melt stitching and dotting applications. SuperDot 305 offers exceptional pot stability, runs clean and is a top performer in freezer grade applications.
Common Applications for superDot 305
- Hot melts stitching or dotting applications
- Freezer grade food packaging
- High Speed Packaging
- Semi-Automated Packaging
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Stitch and Dot Optimized Systems
Hot melt stitching and dotting systems are not a new concept to end of line packaging applications. Dotting systems work by opening and closing the hot melt gun very quickly to create a series of hot melt dots instead of a full line. All of the space between is savings... big savings!
Hotmelt.com has now made it easier and more affordable than ever to upgrade your existing system to a money saving hot melt dotting system. The upgrade takes less than 3 hours and in some cases, the equipment and installation is free.
- Application Temperature Range: 260-280°F
- Viscosity: 750 @ 350°F
- Softening Point: 215°F
- Color: Clear/White
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.