- Quantity: CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: High Speed Packaging | Semi-Automated Packaging | Coated Cardboard Packaging
- Features: Freezer Grade | Fast Hot Tack - Low Stringing
- Brand: Infinity Bond
Freezer Grade Bulk Hot Melt Formulated for Stitching and Dotting Applications
Infinity Bond superDot 126 is the first freezer grade bulk hot melt adhesive formulated specifically for dispensing in a stitch or dot pattern. Infinity Bond superDot 126 offers fast hot tack, very low stringing and great hot melt pot stability.
Common Applications for Infinity Bond superDot 126
- Hot melt stitch and dot dispensing
- Difficult substrates
- Freezer grade applications
- Coated cardboard packaging
- Coated Stocks
- Difficult Substrates
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Stitch and Dot Optimized Systems
Hot melt stitching and dotting systems are not a new concept to end of line packaging applications. Dotting systems work by opening and closing the hot melt gun very quickly to create a series of hot melt dots instead of a full line. All of the space between is savings... big savings!
Hotmelt.com has now made it easier and more affordable than ever to upgrade your existing system to a money saving hot melt dotting system. The upgrade takes less than 3 hours and in some cases, the equipment and installation is free.
- Application Temperature Range: 325-365°F
- Viscosity: 1,250 cps @ 350°F
- Softening Point: 160°F
- Open Time: Short
- Product Form: Chips
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.