- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Hot Melt Type: Polyamide
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity Bond PA 2633 Polyamide Bulk Hot Melt Overview
Infinity Bond PA 2633 is a thermoplastic hot melt polyamide adhesive. It features excellent high and low temperature cycling, moderate open time, good chemical resistance, and excellent adhesion to plastics including plasticized PVC. Infinity Bond PA 2633 is an excellent replacement for Kraton™ UNI-REZ™ 2633. Use Infinity Bond PA 2633 for multipurpose assembly, packaging, and converting. It is 100% solid and soluble in organic solvents.
Features of Infinity Bond PA 2633
- Excellent high and low temperature cycling
- Moderate open time
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to difficult plastics
Perfect Replacement For
- Kraton™ UR 2633
- Specific Gravity: 0.97 @25°C
- Mettler Drop Point: 127-137°C ASTM E 28
- Gardner Color: 8 Maximum
- Viscosity @190°C: 4,500 - 8,000 cps
- Acid Value: 0.8 mg KOH/g
- Amine Value: 70 mg KOH/g
- Flash Point: 271°C, COC ASTM D 6450
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.