- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Hot Melt Type: Polyamide
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Plastic, Wood, Metal
- Application: Product Assembly, Furniture Assembly, Cabinet Assembly
About Infinity Bond PA 2400 Polyamide Adhesive
Infinity Bond PA 2400 is a thermoplastic polyamide hot melt adhesive. It has a moderate to long open time, low temperature flexibility, and excellent high-low temperature cycling. PA 2400 has great resistance to chemicals and grease and bonds well to plastics, including plasticized PVC.
Key Features of Infinity Bond PA 2400
- Chemical and grease resistance
- Moderate to long open time
- Low-temperature flexibility
- Excellent high-low temperature cycling
- Good adhesion to plastics
- Good adhesion to preheated metal
Great Adhesive for Furniture Assembly & Cabinet Assembly
Infinity Bond PA 2400 hot melt is commonly used for furniture assembly, cabinet assembly, and multipurpose assembly applications.
|Specific Gravity||0.97 @ 25°C|
|Mettler Drop Point||135-145°C ASTM E28|
|Viscosity||3,000 - 4,700 cps @ 190°C|
|Gardner Color||8 Maximum|
|Acid Value||1.0 mg KOH/g|
|Amine Value||8.0 mg KOH/g|
|Acid Value||271°C, COC, ASTM D 6450|
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond PA 2400 sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond PA 2400? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.