- Quantity: 25 LB Sample Case
- Industry: Battery Assembly | Product Assembly
- Features: 20 Second Open Time | Excellent Temp Resistance
- Contact Us with Questions or for Bulk Pricing
About Infinity Bond IM-A6110 Battery Assembly Hot Melt
Infinity Bond IM-A6110 is a high performance, short to medium open time APAO hot melt used in product assembly. This adhesive is especially popular in battery assembly and bonding applications. A6110 offers great hot and cold resistance, a low viscosity and strong bond to a wide range of substrates.
- Plastics (PP, PE, Vinyl and more)
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin (APAO) Hot Melt
APAO hot melts provide a number of unique characteristics that make them extremely useful and adaptable to a huge number of applications. They are able to provide a significantly longer open time than traditional hot melts, are low cost, have exceptional temperature resistance and can be extruded or sprayed.
APAO can often be used to replace much more expensive adhesives like polyamide hot melts therefore offering exceptional savings.
Common Applications for Infinity Bond IM-A6110
- Battery Assembly
- Filter Assembly
- Headliner Assembly
Features of Infinity Bond IM-A6110
- 20 Second Open Time
- Low Viscosity
- High Heat Resistance (290F)
- Great Cold Resistance (-20F)
- Bonds Huge Range of Substrates
- Properties: APAO Bulk Hot Melt
- Viscosity: 1500 cps at 375 F
- Needle Pen: 26
- Softening Point: 288 F
- Open Time: 20 Seconds
ResourcesContact Us for Data Sheets
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.