- Quantity: 25 LB Sample Case
- Industry: Product Assembly
- Features: 300 Second Open Time | Excellent Temp Resistance
- Contact Us with Questions or for Bulk Pricing
About Infinity Bond IM-A6290 Product Assembly APAO Bulk Hot Melt
Sample Case - Contact Us for Bulk Pricing
Infinity Bond IM-A6290 is a high performance APAO hot melt for product assembly applications requiring very long open times. Infinity Bond IM-A6290 bonds to a wide range of substrates including difficult surfaces like plastics and metals. IM-A6290 can be applied as a bead or sprayed using bulk equipment.
Infinity Bond IM-A6290 has exceptional hot and cold resistance and a low viscosity making it easy to apply with almost any type of bulk hot melt dispensing equipment.
- Plastics (PP, PE, Vinyl and more)
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin (APAO) Hot Melt
APAO hot melts provide a number of unique characteristics that make them extremely useful and adaptable to a huge number of applications. They are able to provide a significantly longer open time than traditional hot melts, are low cost, have exceptional temperature resistance and can be extruded or sprayed.
APAO can often be used to replace much more expensive adhesives like polyamide hot melts therefore offering exceptional savings.
Common Applications for Infinity Bond IM-A6290
- Large Surface Area Bonding
- Panel Manufacturing
- Furniture Assembly
Features of Infinity Bond IM-A6290
- 300 Second Open Time
- High Heat Resistance (230F)
- Bonds Huge Range of Substrates
- Properties: APAO Bulk Hot Melt
- Viscosity: 3000 cps at 375 F
- Needle Pen: 30
- Softening Point: 230 F
- Open Time: 300 Seconds
ResourcesContact Us for Data Sheets
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.