- Type: Industrial/Pneumatic | High Temperature
- Stick Size: Bulk
PAM Buehnen HB 710-HT Glue Gun Overview
The Buehnen HB710 HT pneumatic glue gun provides a bead extrusion of bulk adhesives like hot melt. This gun differs from the rest of the Buehnen line in that it can dispense adhesives at temperatures as high as 480 degrees F (250 C). The bulk chamber is easy to load and the pneumatic assistance makes dispensing effortless.
The Buehnen HB710 HT is often used with high-temperature adhesives like polyamide or APAO bulk hot melts.
- electronic temperature control with an energy-saving temperature-lowering mechanism
- the gun comes with a standard cone nozzle (1.5mm)
- high melting performance
- high temperature use up to 500°F
- Dimensions 308 x 270 x 109 mm
- Weight 1400 g
- Operating Voltage 220-240 V, 50 Hz, alternativ 110-120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 600 W
- Operating Temperature 40-250 °C
- Temperature Control electronic
- Temperature Constancy ± 1°
- Temperature Display digital LED-display
- Automatic Temperature Reduction (ACE) 40° reduction after 30 minutes or adjustable
- Melting Tank Capacity 200 ml
- Melting Capacity 3.2 kg/h with slugs, 1.3 kg/h with granulate
- Delivery System Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure 3 to 6 bar
Works Great. Great Design
Great design, good safety features. Easy to use.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.