- Quantity: 44lb. Bags
- Industry: Filter Pleating/Product Assembly
- Color: White
- Brand: AROMELT
AROMELT 626 Bulk Hot Melt Overview
AROMELT® 626 Filter Pleating Hot Melt offers a very high temperature resistance. AROMELT® 626 bonds to numerous difficult substrates, including most metals and even bonds dissimilar materials.
AROMELT® 626 is formulated for filter pleating, but since it's such a versatile adhesive it works well for a variety of product assembly applications. This bulk filter pleating hot melt has a short open time and resists stringing.
Bulk pricing available - contact us for quote.
- Viscosity at suggested application temperature: 5,000 cPs at 320°F
- Ring and ball softening point: 240°F (Typical value)
- Adhesive open time: Short
- Adhesive molten tack: Medium
- Color: White (Pigmented)
- Specific Gravity: 0.98 g/cm³
- FDA Approved CFR 21.175.105
- Pounds per bag: 44 Pounds
- Physical form: Pellets, Vacuum Compatible
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.