Ad Tech PRO 100 Entry Level Glue Gun
- Works With: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Use: Light Duty
- Brand: Ad Tech
- Part Number: 0100
- Options: High Temp Only
Ad Tech Pro 100 Glue Gun Overview
* Please note the Ad Tech PRO 100 has been discontinued. We recommend the Surebonder PRO2-100 as a replacement.
The Pro 100 entry level hot melt glue gun from Ad Tech is perfect for small jobs and hobby & craft projects. It has an output of about 2 lbs. per hour and uses 1/2" (12mm) hot melt glue sticks, with an operating temperature of 380°F. Comes with needle nose nozzle (#3607) andflat spreader nozzle (#3608).
The PRO 100 hot glue gun also features a 60 watt heating system, On/Off switch and a comfortable 4 finger trigger. The On/Off switch makes it perfect for a craft room applications, you can leave it plugged in and just turn it off when it's not in use. The PRO 100 is a perfect glue gun for low volume applications. This glue gun is great for crafts, hobbies and just around the house fixes.
Ad Tech Pro 100 Glue Gun Nozzles
- Needle Nose Nozzle Tip (HMN #3607)
- Flat Spreader (HMN #3608)
- T-Type 2 Hole Spreader Nozzle Tip for RSC Cartons (HMN#3610 requires adapter)
- .09 High Performance Fluted Nozzle Tip (#3710)
Ad Tech Pro 100 Specifications
- Output per hour: 2 lbs. (.90 kg)
- Operating temp: 380°F/193°C
- 60 watt PTC heating system
- Uses 1/2" Glue Sticks
- On/Off switch
- Power on light
- Stable dual stands
- Interchangeable nozzles