- Type: Light Industrial
- Stick Size: 1/2" (12mm) Glue Sticks
Ad Tech HD 350 Glue Gun Overview
The Ad Tech HD350 hot melt glue gun is a medium duty industrial applicator that can dispense up to 5 lbs of hot melt per hour. It uses standard 1/2" hot melt sticks and runs at an operating temperature of 380 degrees F.
A comfortable 4 trigger finger and stable dual-stand allows for sustained comfort over long periods of use. This hot glue gun has an 8 foot cord that gives the operator movement flexibility while working on a project.
Ad Tech HD 350 Glue Gun Nozzles
- Needle Nose Nozzle Tip (HMN #3607)
- Flat Spreader (HMN #3608)
- .070 Nozzle Tip (#3619)
- .09 High Performance Fluted Nozzle Tip (#3710)
- Output per hour: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Operating temp: 380°F/193°C (supplied)
- Uses 1/2" Glue Sticks
- 350 watt cartridge heater
- Electronic temperature control
- 8 foot cord
- 4 finger trigger
- Stable dual stands
- Power on light
- Interchangeable temperature modules 300°, 350°, 380°, 400° (sold seperately)
Questions about Ad Tech HD350? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Gun||Hot Melt Glue Gun||Hot Melt Glue Gun||Hot Melt Glue Gun|
|Brand||Ad Tech||Infinity Bond||Surebonder||Power Adhesives|
|Gun Type||Light Industrial||Industrial||Light Industrial||Industrial|
|Adhesive Size||1/2" Sticks||1/2" Sticks||1/2" Sticks||1/2" Sticks