- Brand: 3M
- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Color: Off White
- Bonds: Plastic, Wood, General, Foam, Fabric
- Application: Furniture Assembly, Packaging, General Purpose, Woodworking, Electronics, Sprayable
3M Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6116
3M™ Hot Melt Spray Adhesive 6116B is a high-strength thermoplastic used to bond most foams, fabrics, particleboard, and thin metal. This non-volatile, 100% solids sprayable adhesive offers immediate bond with minimal overspray and provides a more sustainable solution for increasing productivity.
3M™ Hot Melt Spray Adhesive 6116B is a heat applied, 100% solids, sprayable adhesive for a fast and neat alternative to aerosol, contact, and solvent-based adhesives. It bonds to a variety of surfaces including low surface energy (LSE) plastics. Ideal for large surface assembly and does not damage heat-sensitive surfaces like polystyrene foam, polyethylene, and polypropylene.
Details & Features
- 5-minute open time is ideal for bonding foams and fabrics
- Sprayable thermoplastic adhesive
- Minimal overspray for easy, quick, and accurate application
- Designed for large surface assembly
- Very low viscosity for fabric bonding
- Furniture and upholstery
- Large surface lamination
- Cubicle, office partition
- Case inserts
- Seating attachment
Questions about 3M 6116? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.