- Brand: 3M
- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Color: Blue, Tan
- Bonds: Wood, General, Foam, Fabric, Metal, Plastic
- Application: Woodworking, Furniture Assembly, Electronics, Packaging, Mattress Manufacturing, Sprayable
3m Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111HT Overview
3M™ Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111HT is a high-strength, high-temperature-resistant adhesive used to bond most foams, fabrics, particleboard, and thin metal. This non-volatile, 100% solids sprayable thermoplastic adhesive requires no drying time with minimal overspray, providing a more sustainable solution for increasing productivity. Available in blue and tan.
3M™ Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111HT is a heat applied, 100% solids, sprayable adhesive for a fast and neat alternative to aerosol, contact, and solvent-based adhesives. It bonds to a variety of surfaces including low surface energy (LSE) plastics. Ideal for large surface assembly and does not damage heat-sensitive surfaces like polystyrene foam, polyethylene, and polypropylene.
Details & Features
- Sprayable, 100% solids adhesive without volatiles
- Offers excellent adhesion to polypropylene and other low surface energy (LSE) plastics
- Extended open time allows for large surface assembly
- Features high-temperature resistance
- Compatible with heat-sensitive surfaces
- Bonds a wide variety of substrates, including most foams, plastics, particle board, light gauge metals
- Case inserts
- Seating attachment
- Furniture and upholstery
- Large surface lamination
- Cubicle, office partition
Questions about 3M 6111HT? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.