- Brand: 3M
- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Color: Tan
- Bonds: Wood, General, Fabric, Foam, Plastic
- Application: Sprayable, Furniture Assembly, Packaging, General Purpose
3M Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111 Overview
3M™ Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111 is a high-strength adhesive used to bond most foams, fabrics, particleboard, and thin metal. This 100% solids sprayable thermoplastic adhesive requires no drying time with minimal overspray and provides a more sustainable solution for increasing productivity.
3M™ Hot Melt Spray Adhesive 6111 is a heat applied, 100% solids, sprayable adhesive for a fast and neat alternative to aerosol, contact, and solvent-based adhesives. It bonds to a variety of surfaces including low surface energy (LSE) plastics. Ideal for large surface assembly and does not damage heat-sensitive surfaces like foam, polystyrene foam, and polyethylene.
Details & Features
- Sprayable, 100% solids adhesive
- Offers excellent adhesion to polypropylene and other low surface energy (LSE) plastics
- Extended open time allows for large surface assembly
- Bonds a wide variety of substrates, including most foams, plastics, particle board, light gauge metals
- Case inserts
- Seating attachment
- Furniture and upholstery
- Large surface lamination
- Cubicle, office partition
Questions about 3M 6111? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.