3M Polygun EC Hot Melt Gun Overview
The 3M Polygun EC hot melt applicator (glue gun) is 3M's highest volume, non-pneumaticglue gun able to dispense up to 5.5lbs of hot melt per hour. 3M's only higher volume hot melt gun is the Polygun II which is a pneumatic applicator. The Polygun EC is a reliable, industrial tool great for production environments and other extended use applications.
The Polygun EC is designed with an easy to use palm trigger to alleviate worker fatigue. This light weight glue gun can be adjusted to dispense both hot melt and low melt adhesives. The gun comes with 5 temperature modules with an operating range of 260-450°F.
3M Polygun EC Glue Sticks by Temperature Module
The 3M Polygun EC has a number of temperature modules that can be used to fine tune the temperature of the gun. Below is a list of recommended hot melt sticks based on the temperature module being used.
3M Scotch Weld Standard and Low Melt Q & LMQ series hot melt sticks (5/8" X 8")
- Temperature Module 1: 3762 LMQ, 3776 LMQ, 3792 LMQ
- Temperature Module 2: 3762 LMQ, 3776 LMQ, 3792 LMQ
- Temperature Module 3: 3762 Q
- Temperature Module 4: 3738 Q, 3747 Q, 3748 Q, 3748 V-O Q, 3764 Q, 3792 Q
- Temperature Module 5: 3731 Q, 3779 Q, 3789 Q
3M Polygun EC Accessories
- Heavy Duty Bench Stand for (EC, TC, LT) (Part # 021200-82418)
3M Polygun EC Nozzles
- Mini Extension Tim .072" for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9725)
- T-Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9726)
- L-Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9727)
- .070" Tapered Aluminum Extension for all 3M Applicators (Part #9785)
- 3 Hole Spreader for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9916)
- 2 Hole Spreader, 1/4" Span for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9913)
- .063" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9922)
- .125" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9940)
- .090" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9921)
- High Viscosity Valve for TC, EC, PG-II (Part # 9729)
Why Buy From Hotmelt.com?
Hotmelt.com offers a low price guarantee on the 3M Polygun EC and all of the 3M glue guns, hot melt sticks and accessories. We stock a majority of the 3M products and can usually ship same day. Questions? Call and speak with one of our Hot Melt Engineers to discuss your application and find the perfect tool for your needs, (877)933-3343.