Cleaning a glue gun nozzle is an important maintenance task that will help ensure the longevity of your glue gun and improve the quality of your glue output. Here's how to clean your glue gun nozzle:
- Unplug your glue gun and let it cool down completely.
- Using a pair of pliers, gently remove any excess glue from the nozzle.
- Heat up the glue gun for a few minutes.
- Take a small piece of cloth or paper towel and dip it into some rubbing alcohol or acetone.
- Use the cloth or paper towel to clean the nozzle thoroughly.
- If there is any remaining residue, use a toothpick or a needle to remove it.
- Once the nozzle is clean, wipe it down with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Replace the glue stick and test the glue gun to make sure it's working properly.
It's important to clean your glue gun nozzle regularly to prevent blockages and ensure that the glue gun is working efficiently.
Check out this video for a complete guide to changing a glue gun nozzle: