Simple and Affordable Bulk Hot Melt Bead Dispensing System
Bulk hot melt dispensing doesn't have to be expensive or difficult to configure. Our entry level dispensing system offers an out-of-the-box solution for applying bulk hot melt. This easy, affordable system includes the reliable Slautterback® style hot melt tank, hose and hand gun for bead dispensing almost any bulk hot melt. Simply plug the tank into any standard 120V or 240V outlet and you're ready to go.
Available in Spray Configuration as well.
- 10LB Industrial Slautterback® Style Tank
- Hot Melt Hose - Configurable Length
- Bulk Hot Melt Handgun
- Boom Mount (optional)
Benefits of a Bulk Hot Melt Bead System
- Bulk hot melt is much more cost effective than glue sticks
- Reduced user fatigue with gear pump driven system
- Allows dispensing of any hot melt including PSA's, fugitives, APAO's and more
- Meets the demands of higher volume applications
- Simple all electric design
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Cool-touch melt unit and hoses
- Accepts all forms of adhesive up to 25,000 cps pellets, granules, pillows, and blocks
- Adjustable temperature and flow rates
- Fan-cooled, 44/36 rpm AC gear motor for long life
- Reliable positive displacement gear pump
- Supports 1 or 2 handgun/hose assemblies
- Compatible with L1 and L4 handguns
good product, it is the right tool for our application. We are using it to build cabinets with and it has help speed up our operation.
New Hot melt system
We recently purchased a new hot melt system - installing it went quickly and easily. The unit works perfectly and delivers glue precisely as we need it to. I would recommend this unit for many applications - our application is the gluing of drawer box bottoms in Dovetail Drawer boxes
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.