- Quantity: 25 LB Sample Case - CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: Wax and Coated Carton Sealing
- Features: High Temperature
- Brand: Infinity Bond
Coated Stock Packaging Bulk Hot Melt Overview
Infinity WaxPack is, you guessed it, formulated to seal wax coated boxes in packaging. To 'bite' into a coated cardboard stock, WaxPack offers extra hot tack and grab to insure a strong bond. This adhesive has a fast set time and offers both heat and cold resistance making it a favorite among poultry, produce and other food packagers. Infinity WaxPack offers a slightly longer open time to give it a chance to melt through wax coatings to allow for superior adhesion.
Dispensing WaxPack Hot Melt
Infinity WaxPack is a high temperature bulk hot melt that should be dispensed at 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit. It offers good pot stability and can be used in automated or manual bulk hot melt dispensing systems. Waxpack has an optimal viscosity for bonding wax and other coated stocks.
- Poultry packaging
- Fruit and vegetable packaging
- Mushroom packaging
- Retail packaging with varnished or coated surfaces
* Pricing is for a 25 LB sample box. Please contact us for volume pricing or additional samples.
- Viscosity: 2000 cps @ 350° F
- Total Solids: 100%
- Softening Point: 178°F
- Color: Light Yellow / Amber
- Form: Chips
- Speed of Set: Medium/Fast
- Application: Wax and Coated Carton Sealing
- Application Temp: 300-375 F
- shipping product
Works Well for all our application
We received our order quickly. We're using this glue to seal up boxes for shipping product and it's a quick process. The glue holds up well.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.